Wednesday, July 18, 2007

419 Scammer's (Nigeria Crimes).

***ANOTHER FRAUD E-MAIL. PLS. WATCH

FROM :Mrs Selma Ward
EMAIL:don2wed1@web2mail.com

Dear Friend,
How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your
family? I am using this opportunity to thank you
for your great effort to our unfinished transfer of
fund into your account due to one reason or the other
best known to you.


But I want to inform you that I have successfully
transferred the fund out of my bank to someone else
account who was capable of assisting me in this great
venture through the help of the diplomat i told you
about.Due to your effort, sincerity,courage and
trustworthiness you showed at the course of the
transaction I want to compensate you and show my
gratitude to you with the sum of $750,000USD.
I have authorized my new secretary who is now also my
personal adviser to issue you international certified
bank cheque cashable at your bank.


CONTACT PERSON : Mr Mark Spencer
PHONE: +234-802-273-8686
Email:spencer.mark29@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

AL JAZEERA

Deutsche Welle: DW-WORLD.DE

washingtonpost.com - A Section

washingtonpost.com - Metro

Wikio News

The News is NowPublic.com - World: just-in

Today"s Birthday

BetaNews.Com

Buzztracker

Buzztracker daily image

Article of the Day