Thursday, July 05, 2007

Scammers, Pls. Don't Fall For This One Too.

***SCAMMERS ARE COMING IN ALL FASHION AND STYLES. PLS. BE WARNED..

Good day,
I am Morgan Dare, Born and raised in Hawaii, I am a self-taught artist, artist agent and gallery owner, and have been exposed to a diverse cultural background. After moving to the Northwest in 1997, I continue to be inspired by cultural and physical environments and call Maui my home.

I attended various Fine Art Institutes and Colleges in USA, as well as studying with Japanese, Chinese and Korean master artists.Presently , I live and make my artworks in Dublin, United Kingdom. I do sell my various artworks to collectors ,galleries and individuals all over the world but I am encountering problems of payment terms with my customers from the USA .

The issue of discourse here is that ...I need a capable person that can handle the payments from my customers in USA. A lot of americans like my artworks and they always like to buy them and make their payment in form of certified US cheques or at times US postal money order . Since I am not in the states , it is always very difficult and in fact impossible for me to get this cheque cashed here in the UK..so I need a person that can cash the payment on my behalf.

The cheque will be issued in your name and sent to your address. You will then go to your bank or cashing points and get the cheque cashed.After cashing the cheque , all you need to do is to deduct 10% of the amount cashed and then get the remaining amount sent to me via western union money transfer . If you are willing to work with me concerning this offer please get back to me with the following:

FIRST NAME................. LAST NAME ..........
ADDRESS(DETAILED ADDRESS )
STREET..........................
CITY..........................
STATE.........................
ZIP CODE.....................
COUNTRY.......................
PHONE NUMBER (S)..............
GENDER...................
MARITAL STATUS...............
AGE...........................
NATIONALITY...................
PRESENT OCCUPATION(if any)......

Then we shall take this up from here ...I am assuring you that you will be making at least extra $800 to $1,200 every month from this transaction .It can not affect your present job ....it is meant to be extra income . Please get back to me now with your information and if you have any question you are free to ask me now . I am earnestlywaiting to hear backfrom you now .

PLEASE SEND YOUR RESPONSE TO ME VIA THIS EMAIL ADDRESS
morgandare101@yahoo.co.uk
BEST REGARDS:
Morgan.
The Director .
CONTACT ADDRESS :
MOORE HANDWORKS .
57 Rose Park,
Gill Avenue,
Dun Laoghaire, Dublin .
tel: +353870572616

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

AL JAZEERA

Deutsche Welle: DW-WORLD.DE

washingtonpost.com - A Section

washingtonpost.com - Metro

Wikio News

The News is NowPublic.com - World: just-in

Today"s Birthday

BetaNews.Com

Buzztracker

Buzztracker daily image

Article of the Day