Monday, July 02, 2007

419 Scammer's (Nigeria Crimes).

***BECAREFUL, ANOTHER SCAMMER ON THE LOOSE..

"emekaben@aol.co.uk" to undisclosed-re.
show details 12:52 pm (1 hour ago)

My Dear,

This is to thank you for your effort.I understand that your hands were
tied.Not to worry. I have succeeded,the money has been transfered into
the account provided by a newly found friend of mine in Australia.

To compensate for your past assistance and commitments,i have dropped
an International Certifie Bank Draft of $1.200.000.00 for you.
I am in Australia with my family presently.I do intend to establish
some business concerns here,and possibly buy some properties.Contact my
Secretary in Benin-Republic Mr.EMMA NUEL on(emma_nuel00@yahoo.fr)

Forward my mail to him,then ask him to send the cheque to you.He will need your full home adderss and telephoneand as well a copy of your picture.

Take good care of your self.
Regards,
EMEKA BEN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

AL JAZEERA

Deutsche Welle: DW-WORLD.DE

washingtonpost.com - A Section

washingtonpost.com - Metro

Wikio News

The News is NowPublic.com - World: just-in

Today"s Birthday

BetaNews.Com

Buzztracker

Buzztracker daily image

Article of the Day