Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Maze..

A maze is a tour puzzle in the form of a complex branching passage through which the solver must find a route. In everyday speech, both maze and labyrinth denote a complex and confusing series of pathways,
 
I'm sure someone will ask me why I call this page the above name, as such I place the answer at the top too. I know I am not a good writer, but I just like to voice my views or taught sometimes, despite they might not be right for others always. But writing is good for us all.
 
During this month of Ramada, I've always learn and feels the pain of hardship or let me say hard skin of Fasting and disciplines and courage, I am a discipline person with or without Ramadan, but going without food, drink and odd taught is a special feelings that one will always feels with him or her self and God only.
 
The maze in me right now is about life again, nothing bad, nothing to worry about, love is not easy, love is not to be taking for granted and just neglects. I wish loves means more to others and let others see life as a blessings and give there best to there love ones and devout there attentions and beings, but for many of us, we just say love is love and others things are not matters and we only use lips services and no actions.
 
I get confused sometimes when we just can't appreciates each other or just make love ones feels that they're special and very important in our daily life. I have families here in the States, some  I get along with well, others just ignores you and think nothing good of you, but you'll give them the World because we're families, that's how it should be if it goes right.
 
One of my friends says to me sometime ago, give your best to your love ones and families always and make them feel special even if they don't appreciates you or realize your worth, do it for love, do it for humanity, just do it because you owed them love and your Soul. That was hard to understand at the time, but growing up and looking at life, I now realize why my friends says that then.
 
Love, Oh yea, that thing each and everyone of us always says so fast, it can cut us deeply and it takes times to heal, love, uhmm, it's always good to give and give back in returns, love,can move mountains if it have steps to stand on. Love, it's a wonderful feelings and a good medications sometimes when it's real and clear and simple.
 
Oh Love, what a wonderful feelings to love and be loved?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

AL JAZEERA

Deutsche Welle: DW-WORLD.DE

washingtonpost.com - A Section

washingtonpost.com - Metro

Wikio News

The News is NowPublic.com - World: just-in

Today"s Birthday

BetaNews.Com

Buzztracker

Buzztracker daily image

Article of the Day