Monday, February 13, 2012

For Love


“I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you.”


As I seats here looking at so many beautiful posting on Facebook and twitter about Valentine's day, I decided to just jot some few taught or let me say things that I feels like sharing or grabbing from others, you know what I mean....

Love, laughter, joy, fun, passion and all the good things we long for or share are GOD blessings to us and we've to always make use of them. For many of us who have loved and been loved or been hurts or kicked around like football, we just know that tomorrow might be better than today or worst, it all depends how we takes it or wants to look at things. But I always prefers to look at all as blessings and it will get better.

I know sometimes we all wants to ask why loves hurts or misunderstood. I thinks sometimes we assumed that our mates have to know us all in details and we're so perfect and we're like book, well printed and neatly puts. But that's not how life itself is. No one is perfect and we'll never be, so don't even try to, if you do, you might be a fool to thinks so. So wake up and be real about it in the first place. O Kay, let's move on.

I've learnt to compromised and not to blames others for anything that happened in our life,  I thinks if you or someone loves you, there have to be good communications, compromises, respect and nothing to fear or hides. When those above things are missing, that's not a relationship but drama. There's nothing sweet or good like talking to your love one and looking at each other in the eyes and giving your heart out, asking questions to make sure each one understand one and other is a most, but don't prejudge or talking down on your partner, is not right, we don't have to always wins or pick a fights, but asking simple questions will yield lot of good fruits.

As I listen to others talks about daily life and struggles and some fun, I always comes to realised we're all one, we might looks and talks different, but we're one in sight of GOD always. And our struggles continues, but we can do something about our daily life's and how we treats others in our life.

Like a friend asked me sometimes ago, why do love ones always fights or talks bad to each other? Instead of caring and support one and other? Oh well, I says, it's just part of life, he says: Part of Life? Yes it is. But in  few seconds, I said to myself, no, it's not part of life. We've to do better and supports each other and go the extra miles for each other and stand up right for each other and loves each other more and make each and everyday the best not the worst.

I sometimes imagine or let me say dreams to be in this place where we can: Talks, Hold hands, smiles, listen to each other heart beats, cries together, share good or bad news together, wear same T-shirts, cooks together, lay calm and give all our best to the one we loves and don't thinks about any negatives or wrongs about our love ones. We always have to pay attentions to one another and makes sure we're on the same page sometimes. 

Is not good when a love one is crying his or her hearts out to you and you're fighting them or assuming otherwise. I've learn to listen more and always give 100% attentions to love ones, it pays back millions. Despite we might always be  corrects, but let's learn to cares deeply for each other. Life have no promise for morrow, so why hurts others or fights others or put down others? No, we can do better, Oh yes we can. 

It's Valentine's Day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

AL JAZEERA

Deutsche Welle: DW-WORLD.DE

washingtonpost.com - A Section

washingtonpost.com - Metro

Wikio News

The News is NowPublic.com - World: just-in

Today"s Birthday

BetaNews.Com

Buzztracker

Buzztracker daily image

Article of the Day