Sunday, February 05, 2012

I Skipped…

"Seize the moments of happiness, love and be loved! That is the only reality in the world, all else is folly." - Leo Tolstoy

I checked myself into the gym this afternoon on :Four Square”, despite I didn’t workout as I want to due to a bit of headache, but I ends up in the steam room, and I enjoys it while pondering on few taught.

The atmosphere seems subdues and calmer. Afternoon like this I just wants to stay in deep taught, but wait, deep taught? No.

I’ve blogs to finish and post, but some  needs rewriting , as I’ve a short story to blog about.

Why life is so complicating sometimes? I know we’ve no control about certain things in our life, but sometimes we as people or let me say humans, we tends to make life so difficult for others and at the end, nothing good is done or fruitful for either party.

I pray that I never makes things hard for anyone, it just don’t worth it, I don’t care who we are or you’re, just keep things simple and clear and above all, open with LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

AL JAZEERA

Deutsche Welle: DW-WORLD.DE

washingtonpost.com - A Section

washingtonpost.com - Metro

Wikio News

The News is NowPublic.com - World: just-in

Today"s Birthday

BetaNews.Com

Buzztracker

Buzztracker daily image

Article of the Day