Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Letter To Life # 3

 

"Worry a little bit every day and in a lifetime you will lose a couple of years. If something is wrong, fix it if you can. But train yourself not to worry. Worry never fixes anything." - Mary Hemingway

Just so you know, I started this letter to Life last year and I’ve been a bit slow on writing it, when I started, I posted two now and I say to myself that I’ll write one every two or three weeks, I didn’t do as I told myself, and guess what? I am not going to make any excuses, May be I am lazy, or may be too much on my plates, i.e: Trip to Africa, (Home and Kaduna), or let me say, too much work since I’ve to take cares of personal responsibilities and it’s a must to do. Or, let me say too much thinking about my future. Oh, did I just say my FUTURE?

Yes, my future, my life plans in my 40’s, my expectations, my desires, my feelings, my way of life. But wait, did all those things I just stated matters much? I don’t thinks all of them do matters, but some are, yes, they are.

God always have plans for all of us and we just have to be determine and keep our shoulder to the wheels while we keep pushing and turning those wheels of life.

Marriage: Yes, I just say it, It’s time, God help me through, despite I am wondering and keep on asking for your directions and soft wind behind my back and the wide clear, blue sky up top me and the means and ways to get through it all.

As no man is complete in life without a life partner, so I do believes that we all have to try and try more to fulfill that part of our life journey, I know it’s never going to be always easy in life or anything we do. We or let me just say: I have never see or heard that life will be easy always, so why can’t I or we all try a bit harder to push it to the max and see what next.

Life, I know you can here me as you read my third letter, I am not a complainer, I am not perfect, I am not a free loader, I am just a regular and hoping for the better. God hear my prayers and make things easy for us.

As I concludes this letter, I’ll try to do better on my letter writing next time and write more frequently, even if it’s just a paragraph. but for now, I’ve other blogs to post.

So long. God you’re always good and help us and hear our voices and help us all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

AL JAZEERA

Deutsche Welle: DW-WORLD.DE

washingtonpost.com - A Section

washingtonpost.com - Metro

Wikio News

The News is NowPublic.com - World: just-in

Today"s Birthday

BetaNews.Com

Buzztracker

Buzztracker daily image

Article of the Day