Saturday, April 21, 2012

"It turns out that no one can imagine what's really coming in our lives. We can plan, and do what we enjoy, but we can't expect our plans to work out. Some of them might, while most probably won't. Inventions and ideas will appear, and events will occur, that we could never foresee. That's neither bad nor good, but it is real. -Pen Machine."

I attended a friend or let's me say an extended family member funeral today in Richmond. A 40 years old young man, I always called him Uncle Man, as his family nickname. I've known him many years back through his sister. He was a good man, and respectful young man. Yes, in life I've learn many things and some of them is "No one knows tomorrow".

While at the funeral service, I listen to all the sermons, they're all emotional, heart felts, moving and some fun memories too. But one of the sermon's that hits me and stays with me is when they were talking about Uncle man and the loves he always have for his family's and wife. He treats his wife like the most important treasure in this World. He calls his mother daily and makes sure his mom is at home and well feed. He will go out shopping for his wife and surprised her always and he will talks about his wife and he says: how much understanding and caring she is to him always, how much his wife will do anything in the World to makes him happy and appreciating.

Despite I am not married right now, but I feel that connections when someone is in love or let me say "When two hearts beats as one" I mean true love, when one can just looks at each other and feels for each other, how one always wants to runs home to his or her loves one and just be there for one another.

I called my mother after the funeral and I was telling her where I was, and I remember how bless it is to have mother, despite I can't see my mother as I wants to, but talking to my mom always helps a bit. Is not that life have to be perfect always, but we've to learn from our daily encounters and change things for the better. Yes, I still believes we can love, and be love at the same time. I don't know if it's that hard to get a serious and devout life partner.

For many of times, we all takes things for granted in our life, i.e.: family's, love, friends, jobs, health, money, opportunities and many other things, but if we think again and look the other side and see what others wish they could have or wish for, we have to be thankful for all. Appreciating the gift from God, no matter what kind of gifts we've in our life, we've to think again and think more and be thankful always, no matter what

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

AL JAZEERA

Deutsche Welle: DW-WORLD.DE

washingtonpost.com - A Section

washingtonpost.com - Metro

Wikio News

The News is NowPublic.com - World: just-in

Today"s Birthday

BetaNews.Com

Buzztracker

Buzztracker daily image

Article of the Day