Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Dreams..

"Dream and give yourself permission to envision a You that you choose to be."
 
I don't know why I've to talks about dreams this morning, but I thinks I might as well go on it. Nathaniah, a long time friend of mine visited me at work yesterday afternoon, I've not seen her for years, last year she sent me e-mail checking on me after she dreamt of me, she was so afraid of my healths and life, I don't know what she means by that, but she says that what's her dreams tells her.
 
So her visit yesterday was the same thing again, she dreamt of me and she thinks something might be wrong with me or my health or well being. Don't ask me why. It's a bit confusing to me why she's dreaming about me and her concern is my health or well being. The last time I checked, I am a healthy man in his 40's. I try my best to stay healthy despite nothing is guarantee in life.
 
She says she's good with her dreams and so on. As my parents have always says: Always pray for the best and imagine the best on yourself and others always. I don't know what's ahead of me, only GOD knows, but I've to try my best and do better as the advice  always goes.
 
I've seen many people in many different ways and attitudes, sometimes I've asked myself why people are always in a bad mood? Sometimes you see one who looks as if the whole World is falling down on them.
 
Have you ever meets anyone who seems so extra ordinary? Thinks they know more or they're so special and they can see the World much better than you can?
 
Going back to my long time friend: She has put on lot of weights and heavier than before, I was a bit concern about her weights and as a gentleman, I can't tell a lady that she's over weight, but I also remember that she was seriously ill many years ago and went through surgery, and she get much better.
 
I've always wish a World where we all can wish good things for others. If we can just dream that we ourselves have problems to work on first, our healths, our daily life, our family's, our jobs, our friend's and our faith.
 
I pray for all dreams to be good and joyful and brings us peace of mind and a better World

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

AL JAZEERA

Deutsche Welle: DW-WORLD.DE

washingtonpost.com - A Section

washingtonpost.com - Metro

Wikio News

The News is NowPublic.com - World: just-in

Today"s Birthday

BetaNews.Com

Buzztracker

Buzztracker daily image

Article of the Day